In 2010, not a very successful model Ecomet has been updated. It is divided into 2 versions – Ecomet Smart and Ecomet Strong. Both models, as before, are available in 912 and 1112 versions. Design of the trucks has been changed.
Version Ecomet Smart distinguishes by large round headlights, and Ecomet Strong has classical design in Cargo model style. Both models have an updated bumper and new rims. Technical part has not been changed.
The current range is equipped with a 130 hp 4-cylinder diesel engine and includes the next models:
- Ecomet 1012. GVW — 10,900 kg
- Ecomet 1112. GVW — 11,500 kg
- Ecomet 1212. GVW — 11,900 kg
- Ecomet 1412. GVW — 14,050 kg
- Ecomet 1214. GVW — 16,100 kg
Predecessor: Ashok Leyland Ecomet