In 1926, Adler company was began production of a 1-ton model L6, which was equipped with 6-cylinder engine (2.9 liters, 50 hp) from passenger car Standard-6. A year later the military version of the pickup was presented. This model was joined the Wehrmacht army. From 1930 was also produced 1.5-ton modification of the model L6. Vehicles had been manufactured until 1934. The late models (1933-1934 years) had load capacity up to 2.5 tones. Totally 702 pcs of 1-ton models were produced, 321 pcs of 1.5-ton and only 55 pcs of 2.5-ton.