The pickup truck factory worked under brand name A.A.A. continued to operate until 1926. These electric delivery vehicles provided 2 tons of payload. The A.A.A. vans had a short bonnet, housing an 85.5 hp electric motor.
The spoked wheels were covered with rubber. The cabin was open and the windshield on the passenger side was fitted with a hinge. Other lighter vehicles (1.5 tons load) were used as a milk trucks, among other things.